Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patty's mini book inspiration

I love green, it's my most favorite color. I just had to hunt around and find some St Patty's day mini lovin and I was not disappointed.

My favorite first up are these ultra cute green lucky felt speech bubbles from Etsy store owner Evalicious. There are phrases like: "kiss me i' irish", "lucky guy", "so lucky" and "green". Soooo cute. You can even pick up some matching paper flower buttons... It's not too late to grab some but you gotta be quick though, there are only 5 left.

Next up, Katie shows us how to make her Lucky envelope book with this cool little tutorial. Shoot over there for a look see. We also have our envelope mini scrapbook tutorial as well.

On the Creative Imaginations blog is this shamrock mini book made by Cheryl Mezzetti. Look a little further down the blog post and you will find the instructions to make this mini book with heart shaped pages.

And last but not least we have a house.... A St Patty's Day house made from cardboard and dressed up in green irish luck. campbelj45ca did a great job on this little beauty. A great project to keep the kiddies busy.



Stay green and be lucky.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for adding a link to me last minute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words and link to the CI blog! Your site is fantastic.

Unknown said...

i love those bubbles. CUTE

Susie Buetow said...

Thanks for stopping by duing the UBP! I booked marked your site to come back too! I love making theme scrapbooks!
twitter susieqtpie

Edleen said...

so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/shrek-party-supplies.html]shrek Party Supplies[/url].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...